Big Audio Collabanator (JackTrip)
The Big Audio Collabanator is our hand built and custom crafted Audio Device for the “Network Arts” designed to be your “Audio Engineer in a Box”.
We designed the device as a fully “plug and play” solution with the following capabilities…
- Powerful Linux Computer optimized for Audio
- Front Touchscreen (no keyboard/mouse required, but supported!)
- Audio Input and Output supporting TRS and XLR connectors
- Highest Fidelity Audio Board and Processing Engine
- JackTrip Ready! Supporting both Server and Client Scenarios
- HDMI Output Support
- Wifi and Ethernet Support
- Switchable Cooling Fan (Silent mode)
- AC Powered with Standard Computer Cord
- USB Ports for Keyboard, Mouse, Wifi Extensibility and Audio Devices
We have designed software and integrations into The Big Audio Collabanator that makes it simpler to play with others...
- Studio Sync - We implemented "Internet of Things" capabilities that make it easy to bring the devices together for a session. Using "Studio Sync" on Azure IoT Central communicates automation to each device and configures to the designated JackTrip server. You can start making music together in minutes!
- Playlist Sync - Share files, notes and song lists to each connected device to coordinate and improve productivity.
The Big Audio Collabanator is a full on Linux computer based on a powerful Raspberry Pi 4 with 8 gigabytes of ram.
- Open Standards
- Based on the Raspberry Pi 4 (easily supports future upgrades)
- Solid and built for reliability
- Fully Tested with JackTrip
- Customizable with your specific colors and branding